Tuesday 8 April 2014

Lovely Little Primark Treasures


Hi Lovelies

I love shopping in Primark. Not just because I thrive off the stress of it (*jokes) but because I think you can find some marvellous little treasures in there!

Over recent weeks I have built up quite the collection of necklaces from Primark. This happened without me even realising it. I noticed my abundance of Primark purchased chains whilst unravelling my accessories last weekend.

I am obsessed right now with statement necklaces. I love how they make the simplest of outfits right on trend. Primark have a great selection at the moment with pieces looking like they have come straight from Topshop or a boutique rather than Primark. They currently have a special addition range which cost just a little bit more. I bought this particular one for £8! That’s a lot for Primark but it’s worth it. The rope chain is sturdy and has worn well whilst the actual necklace is excellent quality.  This type of necklace works well with a plain white collared shirt.
Easy, simple style.


My other new favourite is this coin themed chain. This one cost £4 (I think) but looks like it’s worth a lot more. I like to wear this one with casual outfits. This is perfect with a plain white t-shirt and rolled up boyfriend jeans. It just adds that effortless final touch to an outfit.





My all out favourite is this silver one. I wear it all the time. It goes with everything and I have had so many compliments whilst wearing it! I loved it so much I grabbed myself another one in a bronzy/gold type colour. My sister also has one too!






These are just a few of my favourite Primark things. Let me know if there are any other Primark fanatics out there. It would be my pleasure to blog about the other Primark purchases in my life!


Thanks for reading!


Kate x


No comments:

Post a Comment