Friday 25 April 2014

Spring/Summer "Wish-list"


Hi Lovelies…

Well, everybody has left me to go away somewhere lovely while I am left to revise for my final year University exams (*feels sorry for herself). My beautiful sister and her Boyf have gone to Bruges and my mum and dad have gone to Barbados for their 30th Anniversary! Cute!

But it does mean that I am left to be easily distracted from my revision, and so I’ve decided that if I’m going to procrastinate, I may as well spend the time doing something productive, so here I am writing a little ‘Wishlist’ blog.



1)   River Island Sandals
I have had my eye on these for ages. I have a serious soft spot for TAN! Tan and black, tan and white, tan and navy, tan and everything! So I know these gorgeous sandals will get worn again and again. I’m also quite tall (5ft10”) and all of the gorgeous summery sandals can be a little on the high side, so these really are perfect for me.

2)   Miss Guided Navy Jumpsuit.
When I started seeing jumpsuits creeping into stock at the fashion retail store where I work, I thought…oh no. I remembered back to Summer 2010 when they almost crept back in when Rihanna donned the Stella McCartney floral jumpsuit to an event starting a craze for them. Any that I tried on just did not flatter me, but this time round seems to be different. There are so many different styles and they can fit really just about any shape and size, which I love. I have my eye on this navy one so that I can dress it up with a pair of nude heels, or dress it down with a casual pair of sandals (above?!) and a denim jacket.

3)   Next Patchwork Bedding.
So as you have probably guessed, I am just about to finish my University degree. I have been so lucky to secure a job for when I finish, and it also means I get to move home (yay, minimum rent = more goodies!). I haven’t lived at home for almost 4 years and so my bedroom has been slightly neglected. As soon as I saw this bedding I fell in love. I like my bedroom to be sharp and tidy, and these colours are so lovely and fresh and will give my room the titillation it needs!

4)   L’Occitane Cherry Blossom Hand Cream.
I was lucky enough to get a cheeky little travel-sized sample of this L’occitane hand cream. I always imagined L’occitane hand creams to be quite heavy and greasy, so I was very pleasantly surprised at how easily it absorbs and how light it is. Not to mention the smell is so delicate but so yummy I want to lick my own hands (anybody else ever get that urge when something smells so lovely!?). I am just about to run out and so I need to get my hands on a full size tube!

5)   Mollie King Highlights!
I’m proud to admit that I am a serious ‘fangirl’ of Molls…her personality, her style and her HAIR are all just gorgeous. When it’s spring/summer I always like to go a little lighter with my hair, and so when it comes to getting my highlights done, hers is the kind of colour I will go for.

That is just a few of the ‘essentials’ on my wish list, although there are a whole load more things on there which I will share as, when and if I get them!

What lovely ‘essentials’ are on your wish list?

Charlotte xxx

4 comments:

  1. The L'Occitane Hand Cream sounds delicious and perfect for this time of year :). Love the jumpsuit as well!
    Rebecca, from The Two Twenty Somethings (www.thetwotwentysomethings.blogspot.co.uk)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hand cream is so nice! You can put it on and still hold a pen without it slipping out of your hand (if you know what I mean :p) xxx

      Delete
  2. Great post! I just stumbled across your blog for the first time and it's great.

    Beth x
    www.TheBritishGirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it :) going to check yours out now! xo

      Delete